Saturday, February 26, 2011

Currently on my Desktop



This is what's playing on my desktop these days. A while back, I had an opportunity to visit Tacoma's old Union Station. I love buildings, especially stately ones. The old train depot has been remade into a courthouse, and features works by glass artist Dale Chihuly. What a great combination!

This shot, which is nothing original, is taken near the center of the great room, looking straight up at the dome. Chihuly's chandelier is suspended from the ceiling and catches the light (and the eye) magnificently.

2 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

What a gorgeous photo! I bet it looks amazing on your desktop, and quite inspiring!

Sandra said...

That is an absolutely beautiful photo! And the first thing that came to my mind was, "I bet she's using that as her screensaver. I would!" Beautiful. :)