Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Don't Steal My Photos!


I just read a newspaper article about companies using random photographs from the Web in ad campaigns, without permission and without remuneration. Let it be said, if anyone steals this photo of my son (on the furthest starting block), they'll have to pay us BIG MONEY.

This photo of my very own son at the King County Aquatic Center is authentic, unlike the photo illustration the dogs used in their year-end post of family highlights. That really is Jon, in lane two, getting ready to begin one of today's races. It's possible that one of Pete's good friends is also in this photo, but I couldn't tell you where he might be.

What a beautiful facility this is. Waveless pool, big enough to have two complete swim meets happening at the same time, deep and blue and lots of fancy details. It was a great way to cap off the season.

No comments: